How to: Top 5 Simple Basketball Scoring Moves That Are UNGUARDABLE!
- Published: 21 May 2019
- How to: Top 5 Simple Basketball Scoring Moves That Are UNGUARDABLE! Use these basketball scoring moves to destroy defenders and score more points in games. These moves will help you break ankles and score easily against tough defenders. Try these scoring moves against fast defenders to break their ankles. There are some basketball crossover moves and misdirection moves to shift your defender so that you can easily score more points. Add these basketball scoring moves to your game today and become unguardable!
JOIN THE THINCPRO FAMILY:
Click Here To Subscribe So You Never Miss A Training Video! ➤ bit.ly/thincprobasketball
FREE BASKETBALL SCORING WORKOUT:
Sign up for your FREE Ultimate SCORING Workout Here ➤ bit.ly/2MKt66S
START TRAINING WITH COACH ALEX:
Unstoppable Scoring System ➤ bit.ly/2zTJ0RR
Pro Shooting System ➤ bit.ly/2C1HwqO
Quick Pro Handles ➤ bit.ly/2Cj8XQY
ABOUT THINCPRO BASKETBALL:
Created by former professional basketball player Adam Folker, THINCPRO Basketball provides professional level basketball training and resources that are easy to follow and actually work in real games!
ABOUT COACH ALEX:
- 4 year starter in the NCAA (UC Irvine), 125 career starts, 3 years as Captain
- Set a UCI freshman single-season record with 144 assists
- Named Big West Conference Freshman of the Year
- Ranked No. 16 in the nation in assist-to-turnover ratio (3.26)
- Won Two Big West regular-season titles with UCI and the program's only conference NCAA tournament crown
- Only player in UC Irvine history to record over 1000 points (1,324) over 500 assists (576) and over 500 rebounds (504)
- UC Irvine's career all time assists (576)
- 3 year NCAA Division 1 Team Captain
- Went to the NCAA Tournament (2015)
CONNECT WITH US HERE:
Instagram ➤ instagram.com/THINCPROBasketball
Facebook ➤ facebook.com/THINCPROBask...
Snapchat ➤ THINCPROBasketball
"DISCLAIMER - There are risks associated with intense exercise. Not everyone is suited for intense exercise or weight bearing exercises. You should consult your physician first in order to ensure that you are prepared to undergo an intense and demanding exercise regime. Individuals with heart conditions or previous or current injuries should be especially cautious. THINCPRO Basketball is not responsible for injury. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent athletes who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single athlete."